COVID-19 VENUE MEASURES
Megaron, prioritises the safety of its audience and its personnel, and applies all the necessary precautionary measures against the spread of Covid-19 in all areas. With the support of the Ministry of Culture and Sports, Megaron is always informed and implements the most up-to-date measures for the protection of both staff and visitors and the prevention of the spread of Covid-19.
Specifically, for events held at Megaron, the following measures are in place:
- Since April 2020 all Megaron Halls, Conference Venues and meeting rooms are being disinfected regularly.
- Public access is only through selected zones were frequent disinfecting of public facilities is undertaken (eg. Doors, handles, WCs, lifts etc.)
- All public areas are equipped with disinfectant lotion for general use.
- Staff wear masks at all times.
- Staff and visitors maintain 1.5m social distancing.
- Before each conference or meeting venues, entrance halls, waiting areas and technical equipment are disinfected.
- Catering services are fully compliant with all regulations for food and drink preparation and serving during Covid-19.
For general city Covid-19 updates, please visit: https://www.thisisathens.org/whats-new/coronavirus-update