All participants must Create an Account and register via the Online Registration Form. Please read the instructions below carefully. Please also consider using a personal email account if your work email is connected to a medical institute with high security and privacy settings as email may be transferred to junk folders.
Each participant will receive a Registration number by email after submitting the Online Registration Form. The preferred method of payment is by online card payment. As for payments completed by bank transfer, please proceed with the payment transfer only after receiving your registration number. Payment by bank transfer must include the registration number and participant’s name in the payment details.
|EELA Member Fee||100 EUR|
Unpaid or partially paid registrations will not be considered as valid until paid in full.
- Delegates/recipients of the service from the EU with a valid VAT number are subject to reverse charge system and the fee is with 0% VAT (to be paid by the recipient in his/her country). VAT is shifted to recipient, article 44 and 196 EU VAT Directive. Valid VAT Number will be requested and validated during the online registration process.
- Delegates/recipients of the service from a country outside of the EU, the fee is with 0% VAT.
- Delegates/recipients of the service from the EU who is not a VAT payer, the fee is including VAT.
Each participant will receive a registration overview and email notification confirming the receipt of payment. To view the status of your payment, click here: Online Registration Form.
All fees are to be paid in EUR (€), free of all bank charges. However, please confirm with your bank in case of any possible charges from their side.
Registration fees are collected on behalf of EELA by the Secretariat, CZECH-IN s.r.o., 5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic.
Online Payment by Credit/Debit Card
The preferred method of payment is payment by card online via our secure payment gateway:
Saferpay – Payment Solution by SIX Payment Services.
Online payments service provider - Saferpay.
Accepted Credit / Debit Cards
In the unlikely event of a rejected on-line credit/debit card payment, the delegate is recommended to return to his/her registration online and try to process the payment again. Should the payment issue persist, the participant is advised to contact the card issuer/bank first to check for any potential block on the online transaction. If so, once this is removed it will be possible to pay via the online payment gateway.
Accepted Currency is EUR (€) only
By Bank Transfer
To ensure your registration is valid, please make sure that any payment made by transfer is free of all bank fees and transfer charges. Please also ensure that the registered participant’s name and Registration Number are clearly stated in the bank transfer. Payments received without such details (Name, Registration Number) cannot be easily identified and may not be valid.
Payment by bank transfer is available until 28 May 2021. After this date, all payments can only be done by credit/debit card.
|Beneficiary address||5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic|
|Bank||KB a.s., Na Příkopě 33, CZ-11000 Prague 1, Czech Republic|
- Final invoice can be downloaded from the Online portal three weeks after the registration is confirmed and paid in full. If you need assistance with the invoice, please contact the Event Organizer.
- The final invoice will be issued based on details provided while registering (step Contact/Invoice details). Any change of such details (address, VAT number etc.) is possible only within 3 days from the registering date and is subject to a 15 EUR fee.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- From 31 May 2021 - 50% of the fee will be refunded
- From 1 June 2021 - no refund can be processed
- It is possible to change the name/contact of the registered participant for an administration fee of of 20 EUR
The registration fee does not include participant’s insurance against accidents, sickness, cancellation, theft, property damage or loss. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance.
Cancellation or Modification of the Event Due to Force Majeure
In the event of a force majeure situation, EELA reserves the right to alter or cancel the Meeting without prior notice, including any change of the time and/or venue of the meeting. Any occurrence of force majeure event shall be communicated as soon as reasonably possible from the decision time. Force majeure includes any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of EELA which prevents or impedes the realization of the meeting. This includes but is not limited to, government action, war or hostilities, riot or civil commotion, plague or other epidemic such as SARS, bird flu, earthquake, flood, hurricane, cyclone, fire or other natural physical disaster, explosion, accident or breakdown, strike, lack of the usual means of transportation or terrorism.
Data Privacy and Security
For any questions you may have in relating to registration please don’t hesitate to contact the EELA 2021 Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org